I just loved this one and HAD to share it!
25 PICK UP LINES FOR CYCLISTS by Anna Brones on March 16, 2012 in SEX Because legs look better on two wheels.
There’s no doubt about it, cycling is sexy. It’s also healthy, eco friendly, empowering and fun. Whether you just love an afternoon riding in your sundress, or can’t get enough of the adrenaline that comes from racing, you know that life on two wheels does a body good. So if you’re trying to pick up a casual commuter or the more committed cyclist, these pick up lines will help you with your velo love.
- I’m no hipster, but I’d ride a fixie for you.
- Baby I noticed you have a new drive train… wanna test it out tonight?
- Is that your kickstand, or are you just happy to see me?You make my rain pants sweaty.
- I’ve never seen a sleeker frame.
- I would love to true your wheels.
- When are we going to Amsterdam together?
- This is just my commuter bike.
- How about I make you dinner and show you my other ones?
- I bet we could do some good interval training together.
- Want to plan a ride up [insert name of hill or mountain]. It feels great when you’re on top.
- I’d buy a tandem just to ride with you.
- I believe in riding with protection. [point to helmet]
- Wanna come over and borrow my chain whip?
- You know, I don’t need energy bars to keep me going.
- Let’s watch the Tour de France together. We can live stream it in bed tomorrow morning.
- Can I take you for a spin on my handlebars?
- You’re so cute, you could be a feature on a Cycle Chic blog.
- Can I make you a recovery drink? You’re going to need it.
- Need a commuting partner? Because I am amazing in the bike lane.
- I saw you getting dirty on the cyclocross course.
- Want to lock our bikes together?
- I’ll be your mechanic if you’ll be my ride.
- Hey there, do you need to use my pump?
- You make my spokes spin.I love morning rides.